Friday, March 28, 2014

Life Long Dreams

I think that all of our lives we dream of doing the things we love. Learn to play the Piano, Guitar, write a book, and travel the world, Fly an aircraft. Anything, Get a black Belt In Karate, we all have something we dream of doing but we never take the time. We busy ourselves in making a living, bringing up kids and basically survival. Some people reach a time to say STOP, wait a minute, I have not yet lived. Let me know take a moment to reflect on my life and take the risk to just go and do what I believe I have to do.

Take  a majestic Bike trip through paradise. My answer. Feel the wind, feel cold water, rain water, lake water, hot water. Sun and sea. Acountry where the dessert meets the coldest sea in the world. Visit Skeleton Coast National Park and find wreckages of boats, ships and trucks. Wrecks people caused in the search for Diamonds in the early Diamond Rush in Namibia. 

No comments: