Wednesday 5 November 2014 Tonight at Karate I got exhaustion from the fighting and
the training. Felt good to be with Johnathan in the dojo training hard after
his solo trip to Japan, he did so well in Japan not only in the competition but
in managing himself in terms of money management and looking after himself,
finding his way around and doing nicely socially. Yesterday I paid the last
check to Venter for the R90K I borrowed from him in April for Johnathan’s Bar Mitzvah Party and other expenses.Also time and money t buy Sydney (my daughter of 16) a Camera and show her Paris.
December is here again and I have not yet concluded the sale of the building I have been busy with for about 4 months now, we need that commision of R200K to fix some problems with.
I should not borrow money, I should just have a constant
income stream from the property and trading that I should do. On Friday I see the School for the subsidy to keep
Johnathan and Sydney in King David High School.On Monday I see my personal Banker to confirm what to do
about my financial life. I should not be broke if I have one Million Rands
equity in the house. I should bond it to buy a building, Pay the R60K Tax
problem and the R200K electricity problem and buy an income making building for
R2 Million Rands.With the income I should become more free to work and trade
and buy more buildings. After all this is JUST a house. The money should be
working. It is not like I am going to start a career at 50 years old? I would then buy a house cheaper and sell it again. This
would greatly interest me and keep me working. Back to the Bike Trip.Buy the BMW F 800GS and do the trip of a lifetime. I would
also own ski boat for skiing and for fishing. RelationshipsWhy stay in a dead end relationship, not creating, not
communicating, not establishing anything or not even being intimate much. Rather
don’t rather be alone and choose friendships that work. Time is everything. We need this trip in Africa.
No comments:
Post a Comment